READY TO PUBLISH
Frome Writers’ Collective (FWC) Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The term “Frome Writers’ Collective” , “FWC” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
•The content of the pages of this FWC website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
•Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
•Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
•This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
•All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
•Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
•From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
•You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without FWC’s prior written consent.
•Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
•Visitors may post reviews, comments and other content and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam". You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. We reserve the right to remove or edit such content. If you believe that any content on this website contains a defamatory statement, or that your intellectual property rights are being infringed by an item or information please notify us by emailing us at email@example.com
2. Your right to access restricted areas is personal to you. You will not transfer or make available to anyone else passwords, account identification provided to you by us or otherwise facilitate anyone else's access to the restricted areas of this site or content. If you believe your password has been disclosed to or is in use by someone else you will notify us immediately.
3. You understand and agree that by using this website you may be exposed to content that is obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory or otherwise objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any such content, including any errors or omissions in any content or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content submitted via this website.
4. If you are an authorised user we may provide you with the means to submit material. You will not submit material that is protected by copyright or infringing of any other intellectual property right without the express permission of the holder. If you do you understand and agree that you are solely liable for any loss or damage resulting.
5. Visitors may post reviews...as long as the content is not...used to stalk or otherwise harass another.
8. You understand and agree that in no event will we be liable for any loss or damages arising from your access to or use of this website or its content. In no event will our liability to you for damages or other losses arising from any cause exceed the amount paid by you if any in accessing this website.
supporting local writers