We will take every complaint about anything on this site extremely seriously.
If you have a complaint, we would be grateful if you could answer the following questions;
1. Do you consider that we have infringed copyright law here?
2. Do you consider that we have published anything defamatory here?
3. About whom do you consider we have been defamatory?
4. Do you consider the defamatory words in question to be untrue?
5. Do you consider that the words go beyond ‘fair comment’?
6. In your opinion, do we have any legal, moral or social duty to publish these words?
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your complaint.
Please in addition supply:
a) your full name and address
b) precise details of the location of the material in question (cutting and pasting the offending words/images would be helpful.)
c) details of the unacceptable nature of any material posted on the website.
We will remove the offending material as quickly as we can, before considering your complaint carefully. We plan to reply to complaints within seven days.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.